I am interested in buying phones and continuing to build my collection. I’m not a dealer and usually won’t sell anything, but I will happily swap parts and phones for parts and phones that I need. For this reason, I have posted below the phones that I would consider swapping. Right now, I have just one phone for sale.
I’m usually interested in any pre war red, green or brown British phones in excellent condition. In particular looking for:
- Siemens 310 in ivory or red
- Siemens 312 in ivory or other colours
- Red, green or brown muraphones or gecophones
- Red ATM 162 on bellset
- Any AWA coloured 162, 232 or 300 series phone, complete or incomplete
- Anything mottled brown
- Genuine post war red GPO no 26 bellset
Not Easy to find
- Undamaged FH34 base for ivory 162
- Original Siemens small center dial labels
- Ivory PL D material ear piece, mouth cap and dial blank
- Green 162 with mixed FH and PL parts – anyone need to swap parts?
- PL 34 red urea 164 handset
- 2x Green D material 162/232 pyramid body
- Green “M” material cradle and earpiece
Very difficult to find
- Green 164 urea handset marked “ATM”
- GPO S-1951 314 chasis and base. Will buy whole phone or individual parts
- “D” material or cellulose green GPO bellset grommet (can swap for urea one)
- Ivory handset marked “Siemens” (one needed in D material and one needed in urea)
Maybe impossible to find!
- Cover for 1930s mottled brown B20/4 block terminal
- Base for mottled red brown ATM 1938 pyramid phone
- FH mottled mottled brown cradle (can swap for S mottled brown cradle)
- Early 164 handset with 4 screws (1929)
- Siemens handset cords in brown, ivory, green and red
- Ivory, red or green extensicords
- Red braided cords suitable for GEC phones
- GEC 1000 cloth cord – black 4 conductor type.
Available to swap
- Various coloured B20/4 terminal blocks
- A number of rare parts for swap only – we can talk about these if you have something on my wanted list.